Monday, May 3, 2010

Peek a bug.....



While cleaning the french doors on Saturday, I noticed a bug playing peek a boo with me. I turned this photo so you could see the image better, but the bug was actually sideways on the glass, staring in at me. It sort of looked like a fly, but I have never seen a fly with this much body hair before. Isaak says he thinks it was a horse fly, but I don't think I have ever seen one in my life.


Whatever it was, it sure wasn't shy. It wasn't intimidated by me at all, and just sat there, staring. It didn't even move when I tried to clean the glass where it was sitting. I guess it figured it was there first.


Whatever it was, it sure was neat. I'm glad I was able to catch such a good photo of it.

No comments: