Those of you who follow my Facebook page know that I have come to believe that me watching the Pens=a Pens loss every time. So when the playoffs started, I watched the first two games. We all know what happened in those. So I missed the third game and BAM! They win. I think to myself....maybe there is something to this. So I don't watch game 4. And BAM! They win. Now I'm paranoid. So game 5 rolls around and I decide I'd better not jinx them, so I don't watch. And darn if they didn't lose anyway. And badly. I went back and watched the game the next day and I must say, I was stunned at just how bad it was. As a friend told me, Jagr and LeMieux could have been playing and it wouldn't have helped, that's how bad it was. I think he had a point. :)So, my conundrum is whether I should watch game 6. Still thinking about that one.

No comments:
Post a Comment