Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weird sympathy....


OK, I know, two posts in the same day.

But I just opened the mail, and found a card from Twinbrook Animal Clinic. If you've been following my cat drama, you know that's where we took Zorro, and "Other Kitty," when we were trying to help them. And as you all know, we had to put the other kitty down.

Twinbrook sent us a sympathy card for Other Kitty. Everyone there signed it, and some of them thanked us for trying to do what was best for two feral cats that we didn't have to help. It was kind of nice. But at the same time, weird. We didn't really know Other Kitty, or really have a chance to bond with him the way we've bonded with Zorro, but it was still hard to make the decision to euthanize him. So it's nice to know that other people recognize that was hard for us to do. Twinbrook is so great. I don't think I can say that enough.

No comments: